Sunday 6 July 2008

Oasis Summer Fruits




Wow, first review!



If you are unaware, Oasis is another Coca-Cola product!

The bottle is 550ml, the basic amount for a soft drink, The bottle is pretty fun just for the fact of the unusualness.

The smell is not a strong one to say the least. The aroma doesn't have the lasting power taht you get with most soft drinks.

The taste. Have you ever had a summer fruits squash from your supermarket? Well, basically think of that, but a hell lot sweeter. Although, I do enjoy the summer fruits punch I get from it! Having saying that, the taste does not stick for a long time. That's not want you want in a drink. You want the lasting ability so you don't have to take sips too often.

A flaw I noticed on this product- It makes you MORE thirsty. Whenever I drink it, my tongue gets somehow, I don't know how, dryer, thus making me drink more!


So, although it makes a break from your regular soft drink, and the taste and bottle is nice, the little things damages the product ALOT.


7.6 out of 10

No comments: